Greenhouse Church desires to see individuals love God and love people, through living and sharing the Gospel.
- Scripture and Gospel: We believe Scripture is God’s Word given to reveal the Gospel, and the ultimate authority for our lives. As such, we study Scripture to know Him and follow Him.
- Intimacy with God: Our personal relationship with God is our highest priority. Because of the Gospel, we are enabled to have intimacy with God by his Spirit, through Scripture, prayer and community.
- Missional Living & Service: We desire to love God and people everyday. We believe all believers have a unique calling and gifting, and that serving will bring joy and glory to God
- The Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit is at work in the church and the world. The Spirit enables new life and growth, empowering believers for ministry and redemptive acts.
- Prayer: We place highest value on prayer and intercession. Through prayer, we seek to deepen intimacy with God, impact others, and the world.
- Small Groups: We believe that small groups are necessary for spiritual growth, intimate community, mutual ministry and personal transformation.
- Church Planting + Missions: We believe frontier missions and church planting are central in the redemption world. We are committed to offering our resources to that end.
- Excellence: We believe excellence honors God and inspires people. We desire to do all things worshipfully and to our fullest ability.